1. All information ("Information") which you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("Contents") are owned by United Consortium Inc., its affiliates, or other third parties from whom United Consortium Inc. has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site’s Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
2. While United Consortium Inc. has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site which is accurate and timely, United Consortium Inc. makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, United Consortium Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, United Consortium Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with United Consortium Inc. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither United Consortium Inc. nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
3. United Consortium Inc. assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of United Consortium Inc. Company and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and United Consortium Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
5. The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of United Consortium Inc. or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
6. Descriptions of United Consortium Inc. products contained within the Site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use United Consortium Inc. products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase.